Here’s a list of things that “officially” happened this week:
- I’m going to the 2010 Olympics! Not competing though… working.
- One of the three cats went missing last night, but, as they say; “The cat came back…”, with a little help from my wife and two cans of tuna.
- I’m done my Christmas shopping! Not a very big list this year.
- Found a replacement for X-Files. It’s on Fox TV and it’s called; “Fringe”. Check it out.
- And finally…. looks like winter has finally arrived. I know this because I just got my first BIG gas bill.
That’s it for this week… boring huh?