Photoshop Journey #8
A quick, random journey this week. I just started playing and ended up with the above. Problem is, I’m not really sure what I did. I deleted the Photoshop file. Too bad, I like the effect.
I started looking at tutorials involving photos but lost interest… not sure why. Decided to venture out on my own.
So from memory, here are the steps I took…
- started out with a blank slate, added a white background to see what I was doing.
- using the text tool, wrote the word “deep”… random right?
- added the following layer styles… I think: drop shadow, colour overlay, inner shadow, stroke and bevel & emboss. There may have been a couple other steps.
- deleted the layer with the white background.
- saved for the web as a PNG file.
- uploaded to my account on Pixabay and it was promptly rejected on the grounds that the ‘focus was in the wrong place’.
That’s it… took me about an hour. It’s really not that big of a deal. The only positive thing is that I started from scratch, doing my own thing. I really need to do something with a photo… maybe next time.